Strath Plantation, Argyll and Bute
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Strath Plantation is a forest or wood in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°46'59"N 6°14'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 134219, 662586
- OS Grid: NR342625
- Mapcode Local: GBR BFZF.88P
- Mapcode Global: WGYGV.3WHT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Strath Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.