We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Stonehouse is a suburban area in Plymouth, Plymouth
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Plymouth
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Plymouth
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°22'1"N 4°9'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 246521, 54138
- OS Grid: SX465541
- Mapcode Local: GBR R7J.8N
- Mapcode Global: FRA 2852.9CY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Stonehouse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Stonehouse in the Domesday Book
A village in Roborough hundred,
in the county of Devon.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Robert the bastard
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Robert the bastard
- Taxable Value: 0 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 5 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1 villager