We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Stanmore is a hamlet in West Berkshire
- Parish/Community: Beedon
- Unitary Authority: West Berkshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'27"N 1°19'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447419, 178968
- OS Grid: SU474789
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80M.HJM
- Mapcode Global: VHCYZ.3CHK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Stanmore within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.