We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Spring Bank is a suburban area in Willenhall, Walsall
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Willenhall
- Parish/Community: Walsall, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Walsall
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°35'25"N 2°3'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 396334, 299192
- OS Grid: SO963991
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1XH.5R
- Mapcode Global: WHBG0.D4DW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Spring Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.