South Lodge Plantation, Argyll and Bute
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
South Lodge Plantation is a forest or wood in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°46'46"N 6°15'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 133492, 662216
- OS Grid: NR334622
- Mapcode Local: GBR BFYF.P3T
- Mapcode Global: WGYGT.YZ2N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of South Lodge Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of South Lodge Plantation