Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Snook Point is a coastal landform in Seahouses, Carlisle
- Built-Up Area: Seahouses
- Parish/Community: North Sunderland
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°34'35"N 1°38'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422836, 631498
- OS Grid: NU228314
- Mapcode Local: GBR J3ZY.WS
- Mapcode Global: WHC0T.S3J7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Snook Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.