Sluice Copse, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sluice Copse is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Sulham
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°26'56"N 1°4'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464434, 172630
- OS Grid: SU644726
- Mapcode Local: GBR B4C.574
- Mapcode Global: VHCZ9.BVG2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sluice Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.