Skirlington Cliff, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Skirlington Cliff is a cliff or slope in Far Grange Park, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Far Grange Park
- Parish/Community: Skipsea
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°57'29"N 0°11'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 518978, 452859
- OS Grid: TA189528
- Mapcode Local: GBR WQ4N.1V
- Mapcode Global: WHHFT.2RNY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Skirlington Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.