We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Skipper's Island is an island in Kirkby-le-Soken, Essex
- Built-Up Area: Kirkby-le-Soken
- Parish/Community: Frinton and Walton
- District/Borough: Tendring
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°52'31"N 1°13'3"E
- Eastings/Northings: 621582, 224553
- OS Grid: TM215245
- Mapcode Local: GBR VRF.8PV
- Mapcode Global: VHLCT.2422
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Skipper's Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.