We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shottendane Copse is a forest or wood in Margate, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Margate
- Parish/Community: Westgate-on-Sea
- District/Borough: Thanet
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'3"N 1°20'2"E
- Eastings/Northings: 632174, 168454
- OS Grid: TR321684
- Mapcode Local: GBR X03.24C
- Mapcode Global: VHLG6.2WMD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shottendane Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.