Short Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Short Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Dalton Holme
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°53'53"N 0°33'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 494357, 445626
- OS Grid: SE943456
- Mapcode Local: GBR SRHC.CB
- Mapcode Global: WHGDW.88YX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Short Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.