We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shire Hill is a hill or mountain in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Charlesworth
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°26'51"N 1°55'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 405418, 394543
- OS Grid: SK054945
- Mapcode Local: GBR HX1K.4V
- Mapcode Global: WHB9T.GLZV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shire Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.