Shining Tor, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shining Tor is a hill or mountain in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Macclesfield Forest and Wildboarclough
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°15'38"N 2°0'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 399467, 373750
- OS Grid: SJ994737
- Mapcode Local: GBR GZDQ.RT
- Mapcode Global: WHBBR.39CJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shining Tor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.