Shillinglaw Plantation, Carlisle
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shillinglaw Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°35'41"N 2°46'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 351288, 633745
- OS Grid: NT512337
- Mapcode Local: GBR 932R.36
- Mapcode Global: WH7WP.CM0R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shillinglaw Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Shillinglaw Plantation