Shieldhall Fell, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shieldhall Fell is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Slaley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°55'28"N 2°4'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 395605, 558872
- OS Grid: NY956588
- Mapcode Local: GBR FCZH.MH
- Mapcode Global: WHB2L.5HH5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shieldhall Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.