Sherriff's Wood, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sherriff's Wood is a forest or wood in Rode Heath, Cheshire East
- Built-Up Area: Rode Heath
- Parish/Community: Odd Rode
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°6'28"N 2°16'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 381471, 356781
- OS Grid: SJ814567
- Mapcode Local: GBR 01Q.0V3
- Mapcode Global: WH9B7.Z49R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sherriff's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.