We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shepherd Hill is a suburban area in Ossett, Wakefield
- Built-Up Area: Ossett
- Parish/Community: Wakefield, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Wakefield
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°41'5"N 1°33'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429060, 421032
- OS Grid: SE290210
- Mapcode Local: GBR KTJT.RS
- Mapcode Global: WHC9Y.ZMMX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shepherd Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.