Sheloes Copse, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sheloes Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Sedgehill and Semley
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'39"N 2°11'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 386825, 125383
- OS Grid: ST868253
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1X9.KBH
- Mapcode Global: FRA 669D.GYB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sheloes Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.