We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shellwood Cross is a hamlet in Surrey
- Parish/Community: Leigh
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°11'43"N 0°16'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 521120, 145444
- OS Grid: TQ211454
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGZ.YX9
- Mapcode Global: VHGSG.96PY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shellwood Cross within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.