Shellhouse Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shellhouse Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hale
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°57'52"N 1°44'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417753, 118391
- OS Grid: SU177183
- Mapcode Local: GBR 52N.GQ7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 767K.DM4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shellhouse Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.