Sheepwash Bottom, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sheepwash Bottom is a valley in Lymington, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Lymington
- Parish/Community: Lymington and Pennington
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°46'24"N 1°33'30"W
- Eastings/Northings: 431225, 97186
- OS Grid: SZ312971
- Mapcode Local: GBR 66K.GSC
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77M1.GN9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sheepwash Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.