Shearburn Plantation, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shearburn Plantation is a forest or wood in West Cowick, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: West Cowick
- Parish/Community: Snaith and Cowick
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°40'41"N 1°1'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 464504, 420622
- OS Grid: SE645206
- Mapcode Local: GBR PT8X.W7
- Mapcode Global: WHFDH.7T55
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shearburn Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.