Shay Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shay Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Dethick, Lea and Holloway
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'9"N 1°30'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433378, 358145
- OS Grid: SK333581
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6BH.JVL
- Mapcode Global: WHCDP.WVLG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shay Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.