Shatton Gill Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shatton Gill Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Lorton
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°38'29"N 3°19'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315009, 528186
- OS Grid: NY150281
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5G8R.CW
- Mapcode Global: WH6ZY.0L2J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shatton Gill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.