Sharples Higher End, Blackburn with Darwen
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sharples Higher End is a hill or mountain in Blackburn with Darwen
- Parish/Community: North Turton
- Unitary Authority: Blackburn with Darwen
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°38'37"N 2°31'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 365706, 416478
- OS Grid: SD657164
- Mapcode Local: GBR BVV9.5K
- Mapcode Global: WH97F.8P41
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sharples Higher End within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.