Shackleford Heath, Surrey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Shackleford Heath is a forest or wood in Shackleford, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Shackleford
- Parish/Community: Peper Harow
- District/Borough: Waverley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°11'38"N 0°39'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 493485, 144705
- OS Grid: SU934447
- Mapcode Local: GBR FD0.12N
- Mapcode Global: VHFVS.G823
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Shackleford Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.