Seymour Plantation, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seymour Plantation is a forest or wood in Corby, Northamptonshire
- Built-Up Area: Corby
- Parish/Community: Corby, unparished area
- District/Borough: Corby
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°30'36"N 0°42'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 487481, 291021
- OS Grid: SP874910
- Mapcode Local: GBR CTK.LQ3
- Mapcode Global: VHDQX.L5QL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seymour Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.