Seward's Gully, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seward's Gully is a valley in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Ufton Nervet
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°24'5"N 1°5'49"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462902, 167333
- OS Grid: SU629673
- Mapcode Local: GBR B4X.5DG
- Mapcode Global: VHCZN.X1TC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seward's Gully within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.