We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Severy Plantation is a forest or wood in Devon
- Parish/Community: Rose Ash
- District/Borough: North Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°59'13"N 3°45'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 276594, 122338
- OS Grid: SS765223
- Mapcode Local: GBR L4.L3DN
- Mapcode Global: FRA 360H.P53
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Severy Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.