Settling Nose, Pembrokeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Settling Nose is a coastal headland in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: The Havens
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'56"N 5°6'21"W
- Eastings/Northings: 185932, 215698
- OS Grid: SM859156
- Mapcode Local: GBR CD.XVHZ
- Mapcode Global: VH1RJ.G10S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Settling Nose within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.