Selly Hill, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Selly Hill is a settlement in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Aislaby
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°28'24"N 0°40'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486500, 509500
- OS Grid: NZ865095
- Mapcode Local: GBR RJSQ.G4
- Mapcode Global: WHG9X.QTQD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Selly Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.