We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Selfsown Firs is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Ringwood
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°48'40"N 1°45'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417144, 101317
- OS Grid: SU171013
- Mapcode Local: GBR 54L.0C9
- Mapcode Global: FRA 766Y.GX5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Selfsown Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.