Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Selby's Wood is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Shilbottle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°23'5"N 1°41'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 419942, 610140
- OS Grid: NU199101
- Mapcode Local: GBR J6N5.LJ
- Mapcode Global: WHC1L.2X19
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Selby's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.