Seedymill Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seedymill Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Curborough and Elmhurst
- District/Borough: Lichfield
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°43'3"N 1°50'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 410378, 313321
- OS Grid: SK103133
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3BX.MMY
- Mapcode Global: WHCGG.LY9K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seedymill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.