Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sedrup is a hamlet in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Stone with Bishopstone and Hartwell
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'49"N 0°50'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479938, 211588
- OS Grid: SP799115
- Mapcode Local: GBR C1R.9VT
- Mapcode Global: VHDVB.C333
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sedrup within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.