Sedbury Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sedbury Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Gilling with Hartforth and Sedbury
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°26'23"N 1°40'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 420817, 505003
- OS Grid: NZ208050
- Mapcode Local: GBR JKP3.Y4
- Mapcode Global: WHC67.4NZL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sedbury Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.