Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Seamour Wood is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Kexby
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'37"N 0°56'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 469185, 450258
- OS Grid: SE691502
- Mapcode Local: GBR PQTV.N0
- Mapcode Global: WHFCC.F41F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Seamour Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.