Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sea Banks is a cliff or slope in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Embleton
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°30'20"N 1°36'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 424344, 623614
- OS Grid: NU243236
- Mapcode Local: GBR K44S.X5
- Mapcode Global: WHC11.4WN4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sea Banks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.