Scutchamer Knob Plantation, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scutchamer Knob Plantation is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: West Hendred
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'44"N 1°20'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445668, 185033
- OS Grid: SU456850
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7ZT.WYN
- Mapcode Global: VHCYK.PZ2Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scutchamer Knob Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.