Scraper's Hill Wood, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scraper's Hill Wood is a forest or wood in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Chiddingly
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°54'10"N 0°12'21"E
- Eastings/Northings: 555215, 113823
- OS Grid: TQ552138
- Mapcode Local: GBR MSL.BX2
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6BQ.63Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scraper's Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.