Scotland Bottoms, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scotland Bottoms is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Sutton upon Derwent
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'5"N 0°54'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472306, 445583
- OS Grid: SE723455
- Mapcode Local: GBR QR4B.Q6
- Mapcode Global: WHFCL.466G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scotland Bottoms within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.