We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Scalehow Wood is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Martindale
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'58"N 2°54'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 341445, 519375
- OS Grid: NY414193
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8H4M.DX
- Mapcode Global: WH81N.9HWB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Scalehow Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.