Saxon Belt, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Saxon Belt is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Woodditton
- District/Borough: East Cambridgeshire
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°12'2"N 0°28'3"E
- Eastings/Northings: 568744, 258706
- OS Grid: TL687587
- Mapcode Local: GBR PCQ.YYM
- Mapcode Global: VHJGR.2Y47
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Saxon Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.