Saw House Firs, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Saw House Firs is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Bramdean and Hinton Ampner
- District/Borough: Winchester
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'57"N 1°6'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462761, 126294
- OS Grid: SU627262
- Mapcode Local: GBR B9C.34C
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86KD.4SZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Saw House Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.