We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandle Copse is a forest or wood in Sandleheath, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Sandleheath
- Parish/Community: Sandleheath
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°56'6"N 1°49'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412959, 115087
- OS Grid: SU129150
- Mapcode Local: GBR 52Y.9FR
- Mapcode Global: FRA 762M.XMH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandle Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.