Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sandheap Point is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Lanteglos
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°19'53"N 4°34'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 216302, 51157
- OS Grid: SX163511
- Mapcode Local: GBR N8.XJRM
- Mapcode Global: FRA 1895.0LD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sandheap Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.