Sand le Mere, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sand le Mere is a beach in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Roos
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Beach
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°45'33"N 0°0'1"E
- Eastings/Northings: 531982, 431072
- OS Grid: TA319310
- Mapcode Local: GBR XSFZ.X4
- Mapcode Global: WHHGV.ZRDX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sand le Mere within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.