Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sand Hole Wood is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Lowick
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'41"N 3°4'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 330147, 483760
- OS Grid: SD301837
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6MZC.D3
- Mapcode Global: WH71Z.RKNQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sand Hole Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.