Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Sand Copse is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Petworth
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'42"N 0°36'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 497958, 124531
- OS Grid: SU979245
- Mapcode Local: GBR FG6.HVX
- Mapcode Global: FRA 96MF.VG6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Sand Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.