Salway's Plantation, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Salway's Plantation is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Sopley
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'21"N 1°46'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 416028, 98880
- OS Grid: SZ160988
- Mapcode Local: GBR 54R.GB4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 7750.8P3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Salway's Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.